July 18, 2012

Free Vacation Litterature

Wether you are enjoying a greasy summer cottage with family and friends, or eating miles on the hiway, it is always important to bring good litterature, to keep your motosickle skills up to date.

Personally I have spent most of my vacation, digging further into the interesting world of VIN #'s.
I thought I knew a lot, but I am happy to find that there is an endless source of knowledge to go through. 

California Highway Patrol Released a booklet in 1970 for motorcycle buyers, to ensure awareness of alterations in realtion to stolen motorcycles and their VIN #'s.

That is a good place to start.



The link is from Chris Haynes' Website Vintage American Motorcycles - a great ressource for historically interesting pictures and documents. -Chris is expert in VIN #'s to say the least. 

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment