Lock up your wifes - it's Auction time
We’ve decided there will be an auction to make sure everyone has a chance to get a hold of some much needed items for their livingroom, motorcycle, museum, tree-house or wardrobe. We hope to see as many people as last time – new friends and old friends alike. A few practicalities are lined up here in a nice bulleted list for those who wish to participate in any way:
- The auction will start around 15:00.
- Viewing of the items for sale is possible from 14:00 till 15:00.
- Want to sell something? Then bring it to the shop during opening hours and we will figure it out. Remember, it's just for fun.
- All items that go onto the auction must be handed it by 13:00 on the 8th.
- All sales are final and between owner and seller of the items in question.
- Payment is due immediately once an item is won.
As the ancient greek goddess of obvious opportunities has smiled upon us on the very day of the 8th, we would like to plug the Golden Days event which is taking place within 500 meters of the Motorious shop. Golden Days is a 3 week festival about the 50’s. This means that Enghaveparken is hosting a fleemarket and some roller-derby'ing, Vega throws the afterparty and at Rejsbygade in front of Vega they are getting insanely crazy with 50's cooking(?) and family funtime.
That's it for now - BUT - more info will follow on the pinstripping, beers and other stuff we can cram into the day. Stay tuned here or on Facebook for updates.
Got questions? Fire away at info(at)motorious.dk
Motorious Copenhagen - Vintage motorcycle parts, accessories, and clothing